- Very thorough intro to game design in #HTML5 http://t.co/kMfDVfvRJP Sprites, collision detection, weapons, lots of vectors.
- I know it's just late-night TV, but @StephenAtHome is smarter and funnier than most of his guests: http://t.co/3hnVjFxRex Yes!
- Finally some validation: I *am* like a snowflake, and so are you. Oh, wait. https://t.co/BktuoC3x31 #YouCanBeTracked
- Impressive! https://t.co/MOhBSUquLn
- Excellent guidelines for letterspacing type on the Web: http://t.co/0GviJemn7q #typography #css
- American politics filled with odious people, but non-engagement means the knuckle-draggers win! http://t.co/U9j25xH1oo
- Morons like Cruz will just block it -- we clearly need the money for more wars. https://t.co/UWsthEEMO1
- #Portland is truly the City of Roses! Third blooming cycle this summer for this bush! #nevergonnastop http://t.co/52tr92AT1A
- Very good overview. https://t.co/abBvLqtYMv
Help Us Look for Aliens!
Whether you believe in Benevolent Overlords or BEMs, it behooves us to find the aliens before they find us. You know they’re out there, and it would be a lot less disruptive to find their radio signals than it would be to welcome them in person. The SETI project has been searching for years, using hundreds of thousands of computers to process data from Arecibo using the BOINC distributed computing screensaver.
If you have some spare cycles, join my team: AstroScum — Team 747680. Our combined score is pretty good for only 3 people, but it’s tough to compete against those with access to server farms. Join my team and share the credit when we discover the first verifiable alien signals!